Orders for Ohm products (speakers, home theater systems, parts and upgrades) can be placed anytime using our convenient shopping cart.
Payment can be made by credit card on our secure server, or using PayPal. New York State sales tax will be applied to orders shipping to NY state.
Please note that we are currently only accepting orders to ship in the U.S. contiguous 48 states. Customers in Alaska or Hawaii should place orders by phone.
What happens after you order?
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
- For speaker orders, you credit card will be charged just before we put the veneer on the cabinet. Shipment is typically within 6 business days of applying the veneer.
- Parts & upgrade orders ship within 10 business days.
- UPS will notify you by email when your order has shipped. They will provide a tracking number so you can follow the progress from our factory in Brooklyn, NY to your home.
- When you receive your speakers or parts, inspect them immediately for shipping damage and notify us by phone if there is a problem. It is our job to get you satisfactory speakers. We will repair or replace any damaged speakers at our expense and we will deal with UPS for reimbursements.
- Please retain the packaging until your Satisfaction Trial Period is over as you are responsible for getting them back to us, in new condition, if you return them for credit. If you have storage space, we recommend keeping the packaging for possible future moves.
- Set the speakers up in your room where the look the best and use them for a couple weeks while the system “breaks-in”. Move them about a bit to optimize stereo imaging and worry about balance later. The “breaking-in” is partially of the speakers and partially changing your expectation of the sound of speakers if you have always listened to traditional box speakers. Ohm Walsh speakers, like unamplified live music, do not have the “cabinet” sound that all box speakers have, including “live” music played to sound reinforcement speakers. In this respect, Ohm Walsh speakers are “better-than-live” performances and sound more like the actual artists than when the artists play in arenas!
- If you have any questions about set-up or the sound, call us at 800-783-1553. We have more experience, first and second hand, with Ohm speakers than anyone else in the universe! And, we are here to help you get the most from them possible.
- The number one instruction in setting up the speakers properly is experiment.
- If you have any issues with your speakers at any time during your Satisfaction Trial Period, call us. We can usually suggest some changes to address your issues. Sometimes we even build custom drivers to fit your needs. Over eight times out of ten, the issues are resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.
After you receive your new speakers, you will have 120 days to audition them to confirm they do everything you want them to do in your room in your system. Your speakers are usually custom built just for you. If after 60 days you have any issue, please call 800-783-1553 and discuss them with us. Usually we can address the issues even if it requires custom speaker drivers.
It is most important to us that you are getting the correct speakers to fulfill your needs; so, you will receive a call from us in the subsequent days to confirm everything and give you an estimated delivery schedule. If you selected ‘Send Me Samples’ we will send a veneer sample set for you to confirm your veneer choice. If you made your veneer selection in the cart, we can still send you a sample to confirm, just let us know.
We will be putting your speakers into our production schedule immediately after we receive your order. To speed the process, we keep a variety of cabinets without veneer in stock. We do not charge your credit card until we are about to put the veneer on the cabinet (until then, the cabinets can go to anyone). At that point, the speakers are just for you. It takes about a week for the veneering, hand applying the satin poly-finish, mounting the drivers, doing the final tests, and packing for UPS. It then typically takes from two to seven days to ship to you. UPS will notify you when they get them and email you the tracking number that will allow you to follow them from Brooklyn to your home.
When you receive them from UPS, the cardboard boxes may look well-traveled; but the speakers are in inner boxes, inside middle layer boxes, inside the outer cardboard box and rarely are damaged. If when you unpack them there is some damage, please immediately contact us and we will take care of the problem.
You will receive some general recommendations on the placement of your new speaker. The main rule is EXPERIMENT. Moving a speaker six inches can often have a bigger effect on the sound than all your electronic choices combined! If you have any question, please call us – we have more first and second hand experience with Walsh speakers than anyone else and are happy to help.
After sixty days, if you have any issue with the sound of your system, please call us. We usually can have some suggestions and are even willing to build custom drivers that address your needs more completely than our stock drivers. We will extend your trial period to sixty days after you get your new drivers if they are needed. Over 95 buyers out of 100 end up keeping their Ohms. Still, if you are not satisfied at the end of the trail period, you can return them for a full refund of your purchase price.
Before a competent decision can be made as to what is the best speaker for your use, you need to know what makes a good speaker, and what qualities to look for in that speaker. We at Ohm are so confident that we have produced the best speaker you can find, that we want you to know what to look for in any speaker.
Once you know what to look for, we know you’ll find it in Ohm.
There are only 3 important considerations in the selection of loudspeakers:
1. How do they sound with the rest of the system, played in your room, on the material and at the loudness you’re going to use them?
2. Is their size and appearance acceptable in your listening room?
3. Do they fit into your budget for the whole system?
How your speakers sound is your most important consideration. But it is not how they sound in the dealers showroom that counts, it’s how they sound played in your room! The room has a tremendous effect on the sound quality of the system; every room interacts with every speaker in a different way. You should never accept speakers until you have auditioned them in your room extensively. This is a tough requirement, but it’s more critical to the sound quality than all other things combined.
The loudspeaker’s appearance is also important. Because you have to live with them!! Be prepared to make some sonic compromises for cosmetic benefits. These are often both necessary and correct, because in the long run, if you hate how they look, they’ll sound worse the longer you look at them! The sub-woofer/satellite systems have become very popular because they look so small (if you ignore the sub-woofer). But don’t compromise too much. Great sound can also make speakers ”look” better over time and poor quality speakers can waste your entire investment in the system.
To get the best sound for your money, expect to spend 40-50% of your total budget on loudspeakers in an audiophile quality music system or in a topnotch home theater system. Selecting your loudspeakers will be the most difficult part of putting together a system since it’s easy to compare specifications and features of electronics and have a good sense of the quality differences; with loudspeakers only auditioning them in your listening room will give you the truth. And, the differences in loudspeakers are much more substantial than the differences in all the other components combined! The differences in $800 worth of electronics and $80,000 worth are less audible (played below clipping) than the differences between any two loudspeakers from different manufacturers. We suggest you put your money where you can easily hear the difference – the loudspeakers.
You can narrow down your choices with some fundamental points:
Frequency response: Deeper bass is better because there is plenty of music below 50Hz and lots of movie effects going down to the 20-30Hz range. Sounds below 15Hz exist on only a handful of disks, and they need to be played at very high loudness levels to be heard. The high frequency response is less important: no musical instrument has a fundamental note above 8,000Hz and CDs don’t contain any information above 20,000Hz (most males over 30 actually can’t hear that high!). The smoothness of the frequency response is very important - in particular, having no peaks. You want everything coming out of the speaker at the level it went into it without anything jumping out at you. Peaks will make the system annoying over time, making the system tiring to listen to for extended periods. For smoothness, vocal reproduction is the best test, since we listen to natural, live voices every day and we are very sensitive to subtle changes.
Distortion: This is generally less critical than expected. Speakers tend to distort in the way individual instruments sound different from each other - a Baldwin sounds different from a Steinway, but both can be very good. Distortion on voices is a different matter. They should sound like someone in your room, like real people. Problems in the 100-2000Hz range are easily heard on voices, but often not at all on instruments. If a loudspeaker has a crossover (where one part plays part of the range and another the rest) in this area, just the different size of the drivers will be audible on voices even with ”perfect” design. Anything less than perfection will be even worse. The solution we found is that no crossover creates no problems.
Stereo imaging: This is just beginning to be appreciated. For years, speakers could not impart a sense of the source of individual performers. Today, most good speakers can create a sound field extending between the speakers when you are sitting in one tiny sweet spot. Ohm Walsh speakers has been doing this since 1975. This family created a wide Sweet-Sweep in 1982 where many listeners can enjoy this effect at the same time. Typically, if the Ohm Walsh speakers are 10 feet apart and you are sitting 10 feet back, the Sweet-Sweep will be 10 feet wide! You can test this by having two friends sitting 5 feet on either side of you point out the perceived sources on individual performers. While you do this with different speakers the results will be very revealing. Even the Ohm Sub-woofer/Satellite Group and the Tiny Towers of Power create a wider Sweet-Sweep than conventional audiophile speakers. With movies, its even more important for all viewers to hear the effects and voices coming from the right locations to draw you into the story.
Loudness: How loudly the speaker can play will be quickly determined during your home audition. Just turn them up to a level slightly louder than you expect to play them and see if they still sound fine. Ohm speakers are designed for specific sized rooms. Do not expect to put an Ohm designed for a small room into a large one and have the sound be as good but not as loud. We actually take into account the room effects to maximize the speakers’ performance. A system for a big room will overpower too small a room played at any level.
By accepting delivery of any product ordered from Ohm Acoustics, Corp. (“Ohm”) at OhmSpeakers.com and OhmSpeaker.com, you (“Customer”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. Customer and Ohm agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between Customer and Ohm. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time an order placed with or delivery accepted of any goods from Ohm.
Policy & Agreement
Price, specifications and terms of offers are subject to change without notice. Ohm is not responsible for typographical and/or photographic errors. Retail products are accompanied by the original manufacturer warranty. Customer pays return shipping charges for all RMA services. Ohm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- American Express
No Purchase Orders, Fax or C.O.D. orders please. Please accept our apologies but Ohm does not accept international credit cards at this time.
- UPS Ground - 5 to 7 business days + 24-48 hours to process the order.
- USPS - APO/FPO orders welcome! Delivery will take approximately 2 to 6 weeks + 24-48 hours to process the order
- For Hawaii and Alaska customers, UPS can only ship via 2Day Air and the shipping time will not be guaranteed. Therefore, Ohm will default to and charge for 2Day Air.
- All orders require a minimum of 24-48 hours processing time before shipping.
- Ohm does not process orders during weekends.
- Deliveries made on Saturday or Sunday must be scheduled in advance.
- Ohm does not guarantee same day shipping.
- Ohm does not offer International shipping options at this time.
- Canadian shipping is by UPS only.
- All orders shipped within New York will be charged state and NYC sales tax.
- Exact delivery times to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico cannot be guaranteed.
All items may be cross-shipped if the following criteria are met:
- The customer first agrees to purchase the replacement item.
- The same make/model item is in stock. Return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. Return shipping is a service paid to a shipping courier so they will transport your authorized return to Ohm.
Combo Specials are sometimes offered by Ohm as a way of purchasing two items together at a discounted price. To take advantage of a listed Combo Special, select the desired Combo Special from the individual item listing and click Add to Cart. Both items will be added to your shopping cart, and the advertised discount will be applied on the Order Confirmation screen. Only one of each Combo Special can be purchased per order. Offers valid only while supplies of both items last.
* Please note that an item advertised as “free” in a combo special may still incur a shipping charge.
Bundle Specials are offered to Ohm shoppers as a way to purchase multiple items together at a discounted price. Only one of each Bundle Special can be purchased per order. Offers valid only while supplies of all items within the bundle last. If you wish to return part of a Bundle Special for a refund, you must pay the un-bundled price for the parts you keep.
Ohm will sometimes furnish an alphanumeric code that may be used for promotions on our Web site. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, sent via email to our Newsletter and/or Promotion subscribers, presented on the Ohm web sites or circulated at events and through other means. Some of the specials offered by entering a Promo Code during checkout include free shipping, volume discounts, free gifts or complimentary Rush Order processing. The provisions for a Promo Code will be included with the code itself; if an expiration date or other condition is stipulated, just reference where you acquired the code for the exact requirements. Please note that Promo Codes are not redeemable for cash and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. For example, if a Promo Code offered $10.00 off your next purchase, you would need to spend more than $10.00 to redeem your discount.
Sales tax is only required for orders shipping into New York. State and NYC taxes will be collected.
Ohm conducts product testing before shipping any merchandise.
Money Back Guarantee/Refund Policy
All-new, complete Ohm speakers unless otherwise indicated may be returned between 60 and 120 days from the original invoice date for a refund. Up-grade kits and upgraded complete speakers unless otherwise indicated may be returned with in 60 days from the original invoice date for a refund. All parts unless otherwise indicated may be returned with in 15 days from the original invoice date for a refund. A return authorization number is required for all returns. These terms apply to all refunds. Most products are shipped with a refund/replacement guarantee period unless otherwise noted in the product listing. Customers must inform Ohm of any order discrepancy within 14 days from the invoice date so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly. The customer is wholely responsible for the entire return shipping cost of any returned merchandise.
Ohm’s SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Ohm offers our customers a refund guarantee on all purchases, as covered above.
Physical Damage Policy
Shipping damage to any product purchased at Ohm will repaired or product/part replaced and Ohm will deal with the shipper. Physical damage to any product purchased at OhmSpeakers.com not reported within 15 days of receipt will effectively void warranty coverage.
Ohm offers technical assistance. Call us at 800-783-1553 for help.
You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 2-4 working days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Ohm does not guarantee same day-shipping. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays. Most complete speakers are custom manufactured and require a 15-20 working days to produce. Your credit card will be charged when your custom veneer is about to be applied to the cabinets.
Ohm tries not to bill back-ordered merchandise. We will never purposely charge a customer for an item that we do not expect to ship shortly. Occasional inventory discrepancies may occur due to inaccurate inventory counts or possibly because the last few items on our shelves are damaged and/or not in a condition that we can sell to a customer. In that instance, we will refund your credit/debit card for the item, along with any applicable tax fees and shipping charges. An automated email will also be sent to your email to alert you of the situation.
Ohm will keep you informed of your order status via e-mail. All tracking information will be emailed to your OhmSpeaker.com ID once your order has shipped (except when an APO/FPO is the shipping destination). You may also acquire your order status and other live updates by logging in to your account on our Web site.
Security is our number one priority. All on-line transactions are sent through our secure server and encrypted with 128-bit technology. Once we receive your information through the internet, only trusted, authorized employees will process the payment to make sure your information is handled with the utmost level of security.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Fair Credit Billing Act:We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 for fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using our secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
You may request a change to your order provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call 1-800-783-1553 during Ohm’s hours of operation to request a change to your order. Please have your sales order (SO) or customer number ready for better assistance. We strongly discourage sending change order requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to make an adjustment due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
You may request that an order be canceled provided the order has not already been processed and shipped. Simply call 1-800-783-1553 during Ohm’s hours of operation to request an order cancellation. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately one week. We strongly discourage sending order cancellation requests via email because it is unlikely we will receive the message in time to void the order due to the sheer volume of emails we receive each day.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have a domestic reseller or discount program available at this time. Anytime we receive any specials or promotions, we will immediately post them on our Web site for you to take advantage.
- Tax: All customers outside of New York will not be charged any state sales tax. Therefore, there is no need to fax or set up any reseller tax exemption form.
Ohm does not have a domestic reseller or discount program available at this time. We also do our best to advertise any specials or promotions for our customers’ benefit.
Ohm strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our Web site. Due to human error and other determinants we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our Web site is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Ohm shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information. Additionally, all hyperlinks to other Web sites from OhmSpeakers.com are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. Ohm does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other Web sites.
Ohm is not responsible for changes or variations in product specifications and/or physical appearance. In the interest of our customers, Ohm puts forth its best efforts to ensure that all product information is up-to-date and factual. Unfortunately there are varying determinants which, although infrequent, could cause the information on our Web site to become outdated without our immediate knowledge. This includes but is not limited to new versions or revisions, color deviations, retail package alterations and other variations that may be considered inconsequential by us. Ohm will not be held responsible for product revision changes beyond our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Ohm reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review.
Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the Ohm’s Web sites, so please leave such information out of your review.
- References to other stores/resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands/products of competing brands.
- Criticism of Ohm’s service or the service of our operations partners. (UPS, PayPal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation
- Illegal content
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person
- Graphic violence or other acts resulting in serious injury or death
- Any violations of copyright. Please see our DMCA policy for more information.
- Any violation of laws and/or copyrighted musical works.
We may change these policies at any time without notice.
Product Return Procedure
- To return a product in compliance with Ohm’s satisfaction guarantee, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number within the guarantee return period for the product (described above). Please call 800-783-1553 during Ohm’s normal business hours to acquire an RMA number. Ohm will not accept returns without prior authorization and a RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which return products must be received by Ohm. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Customer should prominently display the RMA number(s) on the shipping label of boxes containing the returned product.
- Customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product to Ohm. Customer agrees to use only reputable carriers capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the return product during shipment. Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will include the original packaging material, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. If any component of the returned product is missing, Ohm’s Return Procedure will be breached and Ohm may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s).
- Ohm will not refund to Customer the original shipping charges.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES Ohm’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. Ohm SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. Ohm SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT Ohm HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Ohm does not consent to having any telephone calls recorded and reserves the right to terminate any call that is being recorded. Customer agrees not to record any call with Ohm unless Customer has provided clear and conspicuous notice to Ohm and has received prior written consent from Ohm.
General Terms and Conditions
An order is not binding upon Ohm until it is accepted; Ohm must receive payment before it will accept an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. Customer can make payment by credit card, or some other method prearranged with Ohm. You agree to pay the amount(s) due as specified on the invoice.
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include the shipping and handling charges shown on your Ohm invoice. However, your original shipping fees are non-refundable in the case of a returned product. Those fees are paid for the services provided by and to the original carrier, and will not be refunded to you if your item is returned for a refund to Ohm.
Risk of Loss
Ohm will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s) and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Ohm will advise Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Ohm will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between Ohm and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Ohm and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of New York, Kings County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against Ohm that is more than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
If any provision contained in this agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or un-enforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this agreement, and the invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision shall be deemed modified so as to have the most similar result that is valid and enforceable under applicable New York law.
The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision of this agreement shall not affect in any way the first party’s right to require such performance at any time thereafter. Any waiver by either party of a breach of any provision in this agreement shall not be taken or held by the other party to be a continuing waiver of that provision unless such waiver is made in writing.
These terms and conditions, together with Ohm’s invoice regarding the products ordered by Customer, are the complete and exclusive agreement between Ohm and Customer, and they supersede all prior or contemporaneous proposals, oral or written, understandings, representations, conditions, warranties, and all other communications between Ohm and Customer relating to the subject products. This agreement may not be explained or supplemented by any prior course of dealings or trade by custom or usage.
Ohm warrants, subject to the limitations and Exclusions stated in this Limited Warranty, each new speaker manufactured by them to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of purchase from Ohm or six years from the date of manufacture, whichever occurs first. Each upgrade kit, conversion kit and recycled speaker is covered for a period of three years from the date of purchase from Ohm. Speaker parts (like upgraded woofers, tweeters, etc.), active electronics (like sub-woofer amplifiers), and repairs have a 90 day warranty.
1. This Limited Warranty is made to the original purchaser only and is not valid with respect to subsequent owners of speaker. Proof of purchase will be required at the time of service – retain your sales slip.
2. Ohm will, during the period of this Limited Warranty and subject to the Limitations and Exclusions stated herein, repair defective speakers without charge for parts. Ohm makes no warranty whatsoever with respect to speaker cabinets. The customer is responsible for shipping and handling cost to and from Ohm.
3. These speakers are for use in the home. Ohm will have no liability under this Limited Warranty if the speaker has been abused, as determined by Ohm in its sole discretion.
4. In order to be eligible for this Limited Warranty purchaser must return the speaker to the Ohm factory at the address listed hereon, postage prepaid. Speakers will be returned freight C.O.D.
5. This Limited Warranty is valid only with respect to speakers sold and used within the United States or Canada.
6. (A.) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO A PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. (B.) OHM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONTINGENT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHETHER A CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. (C.) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
7. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.