Not sure which system you need?
Get help from an Ohm product expert.
Call us toll free at 800-783-1553 to speak to a sales representative
OR click here to fill out our custom recommendation form.
The Ohm MicroWalsh Short HT 5.1 Home Theater System consists of two MicroWalsh Shorts for the front mains, one MicroWalsh Anechoic Shelf center, two MicroWalsh Wall Mount Omnidirectional Satellites for the sides, and one Premium Dual 12" Subwoofer (veneered to match the entire system).
This system is designed for small rooms, and will provide audiophile performance for movies as well as music.
Note: The MicroWalsh Shorts should be placed on a table or desk with the the subwoofer up front, between them. The system is for rooms where you sit within 10' of the Microwalshes.
This system was photographed with the 10" Microsubwoofer, which is now discontinued. The speaker complement and system pricing reflect the SB-212-S.
Our patented Walsh driver technology gives you the best value in speakers for audio and home theater, guaranteed. This technology also provides the most firm, precise stereo imaging over the widest sweet-sweep from any speaker in existence. This means extraordinarily natural, intelligible vocal reproduction for both music and films.
- All of our speakers are hand made in the USA and can be totally custom in size, shape and finish.
- You can browse our selection of veneers and choose one to match your room, and we can send you physical samples for final confirmation.
- You can substitute any component role in the system, for example use a different style center or mains, to work with your setup.
- Price: $6,85000
- plus $600 Shipping ( US lower 48) or $750 Shipping (Canada)
- Includes 120 Day Home Trial
- Part Number: ht-mws51
- If you would like to configure your own system based on this one, you can view any component below and add items to your cart as needed.
- A default Center Channel option is listed, however it can be changed once you place the order. A product specialist will contact you to determine the optimum center channel option.