- Production Period
- mid 1990's
- Nationally Advertised Price
- Amplifiers Recommended
- 45 - 125W
- Impedance (typical)
- Frequency Response
- 100 - 17,000 Hz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity @2.8 Volts
- 90 dB
- Recommended Room Sizes
- 1200 - 4800 cu.ft.
The woofer is generally the largest driver in the system which covers the bass and mid-range frequency.
The low tweeter is generally the midsize driver in the system which covers the upper mid-range and low treble
(1) With the return of the original part for recycling within 60 days.
(2) With the return of the original part for recycling before the shipment of the new part.
(3) Recycled, repaired and tested.
(4) Per pair.
(5) Special shipping rate applies.
The SAT-2 was Ohm’s second satellite system which used an innovative metal cabinet. The front half of the small cabinet was the frame for the 5.25” woofer as well as holding the tweeter at the proper angle to create Full Room Stereo, which delivered firm precise stereo imaging. It had a built-in high pass filter and was designed to work with a number of sub-woofers. A shielded version was available for center channel use.
Ohm allows up to $450 for the return of a complete pair of undamaged SAT-2s toward 25% of the purchase price of new Ohm speakers.