Orders for Ohm products (speakers, home theater systems, parts and upgrades) can be placed anytime using our convenient shopping cart.
Payment can be made by credit card on our secure server, or using PayPal. New York State sales tax will be applied to orders shipping to NY state.
Please note that we are currently only accepting orders to ship in the U.S. contiguous 48 states. Customers in Alaska or Hawaii should place orders by phone.
What happens after you order?
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
- For speaker orders, you credit card will be charged just before we put the veneer on the cabinet. Shipment is typically within 6 business days of applying the veneer.
- Parts & upgrade orders ship within 10 business days.
- UPS will notify you by email when your order has shipped. They will provide a tracking number so you can follow the progress from our factory in Brooklyn, NY to your home.
- When you receive your speakers or parts, inspect them immediately for shipping damage and notify us by phone if there is a problem. It is our job to get you satisfactory speakers. We will repair or replace any damaged speakers at our expense and we will deal with UPS for reimbursements.
- Please retain the packaging until your Satisfaction Trial Period is over as you are responsible for getting them back to us, in new condition, if you return them for credit. If you have storage space, we recommend keeping the packaging for possible future moves.
- Set the speakers up in your room where the look the best and use them for a couple weeks while the system “breaks-in”. Move them about a bit to optimize stereo imaging and worry about balance later. The “breaking-in” is partially of the speakers and partially changing your expectation of the sound of speakers if you have always listened to traditional box speakers. Ohm Walsh speakers, like unamplified live music, do not have the “cabinet” sound that all box speakers have, including “live” music played to sound reinforcement speakers. In this respect, Ohm Walsh speakers are “better-than-live” performances and sound more like the actual artists than when the artists play in arenas!
- If you have any questions about set-up or the sound, call us at 800-783-1553. We have more experience, first and second hand, with Ohm speakers than anyone else in the universe! And, we are here to help you get the most from them possible.
- The number one instruction in setting up the speakers properly is experiment.
- If you have any issues with your speakers at any time during your Satisfaction Trial Period, call us. We can usually suggest some changes to address your issues. Sometimes we even build custom drivers to fit your needs. Over eight times out of ten, the issues are resolved to everyone’s satisfaction.